The most important and largest forum of the construction sector in Hungary - CONSTRUMA - is awaiting exhibitors next year for the 32nd time.
HUNGAROTHERM (building engineering)
HOMEDesign (interior design, apartment design)
URB:ICON (urban and domiciliation development)
Sub-exhibitions: DACH-TECH, DECORSTONE, ELECTROLIGHT, FRONTAL, INTER-ISOLA
In focus: green energy, energy efficient solutions, renovation
Practical demonstrations for the public
Rich conference programme with credits
50.000 visitors – 21.000 sqm – nearly 600 exhibitors
The simultaneous organisation of the CONSTRUMA and the HUNGAROTHERM exhibitions makes it possible again for the entire construction sector to present itself, ranging from construction raw materials through up-to-date technologies to state-of-the-art construction engineering solutions.
The exhibition encompassed the complete topic of interior design, newest trends, bathroom and built in electronics for entertainment, household machinery and lighting technology.
END USERS IN FOCUS
Two days are available for the public in 2013 to map out the newest solutions and products. Since the number of construction projects is reduced dramatically, it is expected that mainly the renovation of houses and apartment, small or major refurbishment will replace the wave of building construction of former years. We intend to contribute to this process by the products presented at the exhibition and through practical demonstrations thus assisting in purchase decisions.
- 60% of all visitors arrived to the exhibition in 2010 for professional purposes, the other 40% was private visitors,
- Most of the foreign visitors were from Romania, Slovakia, Austria and the Czech Republic.
- 95.2% of the visitors intended to visit the next exhibition as well.
- 40% of the professional visitors were private entrepreneurs, 53% of them decision makers.
- 97.1 % of all visitors would recommend the exhibition to others.
- 77% feels that he or she found the newest trends and products on the exhibition.
- 24% of professional visitors made a deal on the spot and additional 43% intends to do so based on what they have seen here.
- 19% of end users purchased on location and additional 50% intends to do so based on the information gathered here.
Be our exhibitor! Be the participant of the most significant Hungarian building trade exhibition.
The Application Form could be donwloaded here!