CONSTRUMA exhibition is holding on its leading position: it is the largest trade exhibition of the construction industry in Hungary and one of the leading exhibitions in the Central and Eastern European region.
The earlier structure of the exhibition has has been changed on demand of the market: a combined construction, building, engineering, municipal development exhibition was staged for exhibitors from all segments of the construction industry, with CONSTRUMA as the ‘flagship’ of the event.
CONSTRUMA exhibition bunch will follow the new concept in 2014 as well, and it will contains the following exhibitions, sub-exhibitions, product-groups:
· building industry, building materials
· doors, windows, gate technology, screening technology, glass industry (FRONTAL)
· roofing, tinning (DACH-TECH)
· walls and supporting systems, insulating systems (water, heat, sound) (INTER-ISOLA)
· garden planning, garden building (CONSTRUMA GARDEN)
· renewable energies
· heating engineering, cooling engineering, air-handling, ventilation
· building automatization, intelligent building
· settlement energetics, building energetics
· municipal development, municipality operation
Further information: www.reneo.hu
· national and international trends in design
· interior design: furnitures, bathroom and wellness, kitchen technology
· lighting technology
· consumer electronics
· large household appliances
Further information: www.otthon-design.hu
The combination of exhibitions has built upon synergetic effects between the different elements of the event: the presentation of home making and community development together can bring in visitors (including local governments, those engaged in the real estate business, experts of interior design and their customers) who are also part of the target group of the CONSTRUMA exhibition.
RENEO - Trade exhibition for renewable energy sources
This international trade exhibition comprises a wide range of fields including renewable energy sources, energy generation, supply and storage, power plants, the background industry of the energy sector, building electricity, environmental protection, R&D, services and energy-efficient construction.
In 2014 RENEO will offer opportunities for companies in building engineering that intend to show what they offer to professional and end-user visitors.
The exhibition is accompanied by a professional conference, focusing on renewable energy sources. As part of the exhibition a two-day conference on building engineering, comprised of several sections, will also take place again, as a settlement energetics conference too.
RENEO has been highly popular among profession also, from its first edition.
Municipal development, municipal energy services
This event will be staged specifically for municipal governments, investors and project offices form 2014 on as a sub-exhibition, and practically in the same pavilion as CONSTRUMA. Municipal energy services will be the highlight in the 2014 event, alongside a professional conference.
CONSTRUMA GARDEN - garden planning and garden construction
Garden culture is an important part of home design and home making, therefore this segment has also been added to the CONSTRUMA combination as a separate sub-exhibition. MAKEOSZ Garden Construction Contest and Show will take place along with the appearance of enterprises manufacturing and distributing products required for garden design and construction. This exhibition will also be accompanied by a special professional programme making the event particularly attractive to representatives of the profession and - during the weekend - for the general public.
FACTS AND FIGURES 2013 (AUDITED)
The bunch of exhibitions in 2013 was accompanied by more than 50 conferences, trade programmes, practical shows, and altogether 569 exhibitors from 18 countries presented their products and services on nearly 20.000 net sqm. The exhibitions was hosted 48.884 visitors, 70% of them was trade visitors.
OUR VISITORS (SURVEY))
- Target-oriented visitors: 14,4-10% of visitors (Public – trade)- made the decision to purchase on site, 56-37% planning shopping in the near future, based on what they have seen here.
- 49% of the visitors considers purchasing or renovating an apartment in the near future.
- 61% live in family house, 22% in owner-occupied blocks, 11% in block of flats, 7% in residential parks.
- 60% of visitors arrive from countyside.
- 55% of all visitors were males, 45% female.
- 33% of all visitors manage their own business, and 42% are in decision making positions in their companies.
- 94% plans to visit CONSTRUMA in 2014 as well.
- 2% of the registered visitors arrived from abroad (most of them from: Slovakia, Romania, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria)
Application deadline: 29th November 2013
CLICK HERE to download the Application form for CONSTRUMA 2014.